I found this recipe on this blog: Carrie Elle Lifestyle Blog
It looks like this:
- 1 small head of broccoli
- 1 9oz package of fresh pasta (I used RP’s Gluten Free Fusilli)
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 package of sweet Italian chicken sausages, sliced into rounds
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- Himalayan pink salt (or sea salt) to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Chop the broccoli into florets and steam for 3-5 minutes until vibrant green but not mushy. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- Fill the same pot of water and bring to a boil. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile dice the onion, mince the garlic, and slice the chicken sausage into small rounds.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over a medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add the chicken sausage and cook for 6 minutes, stirring halfway through to flit the sausage so it browns on each side.
- Add the garlic and the steamed broccoli to the pan. Cook for 1 minute until the garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add the cooked pasta.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese and fresh chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste.
Serving size is 1.5 cups – 21 Day Fix – 1 red, 1 green, 2 yellow, .25 blue, 1 teaspoon